- Arts, Culture, Portrait, Social Issues, and Contemporary Issues
Internationally renowned artist Krzysztof Wodiczko uses art, design and technology to help displaced city residents deal with their traumas, while exposing some of his own. We follow him on his quest to create new projects that envelope his obsession with ending war and aim to foster world peace.
- in production
- Running time
- 70 minutes
- Maria Niro ... Director, Producer & Cinematographer
- Harry Hunkele ... Co-Producer
- Lucrezia Wise ... Associate Producer
- Prod. Co.
- Crossing Water Films
- United States
- Years of Production
- US, UK, Canada, Ireland, England, France, Poland
Browse documentary films on The D-Word