- Human Rights, Minorities, Biography, Culture, and Personal Doc
Wisdom Gone Wild presents a new look at dementia and caregiving, observed over 16 years. Rather than a portrait of loss, dementia is seen as a wisdom that has “gone wild.” At 93 Rose Noda Tajiri is a time-traveler. She is a history keeper, and subjective chronicler of Japanese American experience. Her non-chronological access to key historical events are cued through daily encounters and reminiscences. Listening to the metaphors in Rose’s conversations, her daughter Rea finds meaning and connection leading to a vibrant relationship based on play, connection and humor.
WISDOM GONE WILD is a work-in-progress documentary coming in 2019.
- in post-production
- Running time
- 70 minutes
- Rea Tajiri ... Director, Producer, Writer, Cinematographer
- Prod. Co.
- Ghost Pictures
- United States
- Years of Production
- Los Angeles, Philadelphia
- Prod. Partners
- Ghost Pictures, Farthest Films
- Broadcast (Prod.)
- CPB, ITVS, Center for Asian American Media
Browse documentary films on The D-Word