I'm really pleased to have found this site and I think I will get the chance for connecting with other documentary filmmakers.
I'm new to D-word. I learned about the site from Marjan Safinia, whome I met at Pangeaday International Film festival at Los Angalese in May 2008.
I'm really excited to connect with other documentary filmmakers and and look forward to learning from and connecting with you all!
If I say about my self. My name is Henry. I live in Sri Lanka, a country just lying underneath of India in world map. I am a script writer and director of Documentaries, Short films and educational video programmes.
I am an author of books in the fields of Short stories, Children stories, Novels, Translations and Film Criticism.
My filmography is as follows.
1. Thimbirigeyaka Kathawa (Story of a Labour Room)-1992 13:50
2. A Cradle of Technology -In the Hanthana Valley -1993 21:00
3. Didulambara (Shining Sky)-2005 19:25
4. Theenduwata Pera (Befor the Decision)-2005 12:00
5. Pathadumbara Pawasata Nimavak (End to the Thirsty)-2008 06:30
6. Vistas of an Illustrious Career-2008 11:10
1. Madiyam Sevaneli (Mid Sun Shadows) -Supervision Director-2006 07:00
2. Nonimi Gamana (Endless Journey)-2008 10:00
1. Me Mage Sandai (This is My Moon) -Assistant Director-2001
These days I am in the process of preparing for production of a documentary on Catchment protection and water pollution.
I feel this is enough for the time being. You will get to know more about me during future discussions.
Hope to get to know each other.