Outreach Coordinator for Environmental Film – Based in DC, NY or LA
Seeking an outgoing part-time outreach coordinator for environmental film outreach team. Primary project will be grassroots film promotion leading up to the world premiere at Vancouver International Film Festival in late September. Work with DC-based actress/ executive producer and outreach producers in DC and New York to support outreach and festival screening efforts.
• Take part in grassroots outreach campaign – email promotion, Website and blog postings and other grassroots promotion
• Develop and manage film’s Facebook page
• Assist executive producer with administrative duties
• Process email newsletter subscriptions
• Update Web site content
• Field film screening and distribution inquiries
• DVD and outreach mailings as requested
Would work remotely – need your own laptop. Flexible hours – approximately 15-20 hours per week.. Excellent opportunity to learn more about the film business, network and build relationships.
• Bachelors degree; film or environmental degree preferred
• Familiarity with film business
• Marketing and outreach experience preferred
• Interest in environmental movement
• Excellent business writing skills and organizational skills
• Outgoing personality, ability to handle rapidly shifting priorities
• Adept at MS word and excel. Familiarity with Web publishing software and/or Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign) a plus.
Please email cover letter, resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org attn: Amy.