This is my first posting. I can not believe it took me so long to join! I work at Big Mouth Films, the production arm of Arts Engine, Inc. (Check us out at www.artsengine.net.) We are hiring. Here are the stats:
Coordinator, Docuclub and Fiscal Sponsorship Programs
This full-time position is an excellent opportunity to join a team of experienced film and web professionals and help Arts Engine, Inc. better serve the independent film community. Candidate should be a resourceful self-starter and able to take initiative in a fast-paced media arts organization. They must be able to work calmly in a demanding, and visible position. The ideal candidate will be able to anticipate needs and keep staff informed of problems or issues affecting specific projects and the organization as a whole.
Responsible for the day-to-day execution and success of all events and communication related to launching Docuclub at Arts Engine. Also responsible for tasks associated with serving as liaison to filmmakers with respect to Arts Engine’s Fiscal Sponsorship Program.
Coordinator will work closely with other staff in the Production Department as well as with the Director of Operations to ensure consistent and timely coordination of all Docuclub activities and filmmaker relations.
• Oversee all aspects of membership relations for Docuclub.
• Coordinate all Docuclub events, including In-The-Works screenings.
• Generate ideas for marketing and promoting Docuclub and Arts Engine’s Fiscal Sponsorship Program.
• Serve as liaison to all fiscal sponsorees.
• Coordinate production information sessions.
• Work with Docuclub partners to develop program.
• Coordinate other necessary services for filmmakers affiliated with Arts Engine’s programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience coordinating events
• Familiarity with the field of independent documentary film.
• Must work well with a team
• Superior communication skills
• Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and planning skills
• Proficient with Mac computers, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Email applications to email@example.com. Please no phone calls or faxes.