WANT TO USE MEDIA TO CREATE CHANGE?
MEET OTHERS WHO SHARE YOUR PASSION?
Meaningful Media is looking for a part-time Program Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our nonprofit, manage our team of volunteers and trainees, respond to inquiries and requests, and move key programs forward in the areas of fundraising, communications, marketing, and outreach.
About Our Organization
Meaningful Media is a vibrant non-profit network committed to changing our world through media. Our mission is to increase the quality, visibility, and impact of pro-social media. We do this by CONNECTING creators, distributors, viewers and advocates of meaningful media; EMPOWERING members with tools and resources to succeed; RESHAPING the media landscape through research, education and dialogue.
We are a dynamic, team-oriented non-profit looking for enthusiastic and committed people to join our effort. Find out more at www.meaningfulmedia.org
• Demonstrated passion for socially conscious media
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the non-profit and pro-social media landscapes
• Proven management abilities
• Superior computer knowledge including web research skills, website & database management, and the ability to trouble-shoot problems effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
• Extremely organized and detailed-oriented
• Experience working for a non-profit preferred
• Fundraising and development experience is a plus
We can only consider individuals with a background that strongly matches the needs of the position.
Hours: Part-time (we require a minimum of 20 hours a week)
Location: Our office is located near Sony Studios in Culver City, California.
Application Period: Friday, July 30th – Monday, August 23rd
Start Date:September 6, 2010
To Apply: Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “MM Program Manager” in the subject line. We hope to hear from you!