you in the market for a DSR-11?
i've been giving some thought to selling mine...
Public Classifieds and Announcements
Here's your chance to reach a broad public interested in documentaries. Get the (D-)Word out!
Please include a LOCATION. Spam will be deleted.
As this is a PUBLIC forum, it is also a good idea to write email addresses longhand (person[AT]d-word[dot]com)
Might be, Riley. Have one already but would be good to have a second for clones. It would have to be pretty cheap, though, because it's probably overkill for what I need.
Hi i am looking to hire an Associate Producer who has strong experience with archive.
I am producing five biographies for A&E, Biography Channel and History International .
If anyone is interested please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks !!
Fundraising Manager, CHANNEL FOUR BRITISH DOCUMENTARY FILM FOUNDATION
The Channel 4 British Documentary Film Foundation is a not-for-profit re-inventing British independent documentary.
Through our film fund and festival, we inspire and connect filmmakers and organisations, ensuring that groundbreaking documentaries are made and seen.
We need a FUNDRAISING MANAGER to:
- Manage and nurture existing relationships with public sector funders (e.g. Film Council, Skillset)
- Foster relationships with new partners/sponsors for the BRITDOC 08 festival, especially within film industry and public sector
We need an experienced, motivated and organised person, with proven track record of closing deals.
Working hours flexible.
£35k pro rata + performance bonuses.
More info & to apply: http://www.britdoc.org/apply
I need information on issues related to exporting in FCP as quicktime movie.
Before I post in detail here I want to be certain this is appropriate.
Please advise or recommend a location or site.
Sony DSR-PD150 3CCD Professional Camcorder PD-150 for sale - $1950.00 including all extras listed below.
I bought this camera for one project, and as the project is complete, no longer need this camera package anymore. As far as I can tell, this camera is in flawless condition, and in perfect working order.
Included with this camera are the following:
- Century .55X Wide Angle Adapter C65255
- TWO Sony NP F960 infoLihium Extra Life Batteries
- Teffen 58 mm Black Pro-Mist 1/8 Filter
- Teffen 58 mm Bladk Pro-Mist 1 Filter
- Teffen 58 mm 812 Warming Filter
- Sony BC V615 Battery Charger (charges all 3 batteries listed above)
- Sony RMT-811 Remote Control
- Sony NP – F330 Standard Battery
- Sony Lens Hood and Lens Cap
- Microphone Holder
- Aluminum Custom foam lined Flight Case
According to recent ebay sales I checked,
- the Century Wide Angle Len averages $360.00 on eBay
- the extra long life batteries average $40 to $50 each on eBay
- the ProMist 1/8 Filter was $47.90 on ebay (new)
- the Pro-Mist 1 Filter averaged $39.90 on ebay
- the Pro-Mist 812 Warming Filter averaged $39.00 on ebay
- the custom flight cases average 56.00 on ebay
The value of all of these extras is conservatively over $600, according to ebay sales. Please check ebay prices yourself to confirm.
Hours Meter Lists Total Hours:
Operaton 63 X 10 H
Drum Run 31 X 10 H
Tape Run 18 X 10 H
Threading 89 X 10
Ebay Auctions Recently Sold List (which do not include the $600 in extras listed above):
Pangolin is based in New York. Right now I am looking for AP's who have experience working for major cable networks i.e National Geographic, Discovery, A&E , etc. They need archive experience !!
I am also looking for an editor to work on one of these biographies for A&E . Must have experience editing a one hour for a network and confidence to work on a four week edit for both rough and fine cut.
If interested please email me at email@example.com