That is a hard work.our group consists of 15 people,and the
conditions overthere is so bad,most people of our group live in
Tibetan Area for a long time(at least 20 years), also work on
documentary film for a long time. Our group have a profound knowledge
about Tibetan Buddhism, and a deep understanding why the harmonious
unity between politics and religion, culture and religion as well as
life and religion in Tibetan region can be achieved and we are
familiar with the spots where we intend to shoot the film, and to
establish long-term cooperative relations with the local governments,
monasteries and common people, so that we can enter many mysterious
places to shoot film. At the same time, our group get accustomed to
the language, food and life there, so that we can to live and work at
Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau which is 4300-6000 meters above sea level for
a long time.
Based on all things above, the documentary fodders our group bring
back is quite worthiness and in a class by onself.
Main contents of the Documentary Fodders
1. When will Qinghai-Tibet Plateau--- the third pole of the world,
2 Is it the origin of the country with two ancient civilizations
and the Mother River?
3. Why Buddhism has withered away at its birthplace while
flourishes in QinghaiTibet Plateau?
4. And has evolved into the unique Tibetan Buddhism?
5. When did the eternal epic ¡°King Gesar¡± come into being?
6. How could the illiterate children manage to recite tens of
thousands of lines from the epic without missing a single word?
7. What after all is ¡°Mani¡±, which has blended into the life and
flows in the blood vein of Tibetan people?
8. Who carved the 15-kilometer-long¡° Tripitaka¡± lying at the
bottom of the river and how was it carved?
9. How could the souls of Tibetan people be able to reincarnate
10. When did the deities of the age-old Pon Po give up their own
religion to become the protector of Tibetan Buddhism?
11.How was the sublime and heroic Khams-pa songs and dances created?
Who first created the stirring Tibetan drama?
12.Do you know the myriad changes of unique ¡°Kalachadra calendar¡±
and ¡°Nag-rsthis calendar and Tibetan festivals?
13.How does the Buddhist pagoda manage to accommodate the boundless
14.What is Mandala (the residence for deities) and meditation of
15.How the Wind-horse flag, Mu-thag(heavenly rope) and three realms
find their expressions in people¡¯s residence?
16 Tibetan medical science, Tibet pharmacy, deity¡¯s curse, prayer,
pilgrimage and wind funeral.
funeral\Mani\Wind-horse flag\Buddhist pagoda\Khams-pasongs\King
Gesar\Tibetan medical science\Tibet pharmacy\deity's
curse\Prayer\Pilgrimage\Prayer wheels\Statues\Stupas & chortens,