The National Alliance for Media Arts and Culture is excited to announce this year's conference program has been posted at: http://namac.org/conference-schedule. We hope all of you Documentary professionals will join us in Boston.
Some not to be missed highlights include:
- Opening reception at the MIT Museum's Connections exhibit that explores the social potential of new communication technologies.
- Thomas Allen Harris' Digital Diaspora Family Reunion taps into a vast network of black photographic archives across the nation to bring a fresh look at African-American history and community.
- Hands-on workshops offer skills in fundraising, leadership, advocacy, audience-building, and social media.
- A Media and Arts Town Hall Meeting convenes us to clarify our priorities for policy advocacy.
- Open Space sessions offer opportunities for you to convene discussions on the hot topics you are eager to discuss with your peers
Join a dynamic and diverse group of veteran and emerging leaders, practitioners, and thinkers in the media and visual arts for an event chock full of big ideas, exciting connections, and opportunities for collaboration.
Register before Early Bird deadline July 22 and save: http://namac.org/conference-register.